This is the Linux app named KeePass Favicon Downloader whose latest release can be downloaded as KeePassFaviconDownloader.plgx. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named KeePass Favicon Downloader with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
KeePass Favicon Downloader
A KeePass plugin that downloads and stores favicons. A favicon is the little icon / logo used to identify many websites, typically displayed in the browser's address bar, bookmark list and on tabs.
- Download icons from the websites in your KeePass entries
- Make KeePass entries look more unique and easier to tell apart
- Download for an individual entry, an entire group/folder, or an arbitrary selection of entries
Advanced End Users, System Administrators, End Users/Desktop, Management
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/keepass-favicon/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.