This is the Linux app named Kemet API project - Ancient Egypt whose latest release can be downloaded as KemetAPI_build_0.2.2d_2010.05.17_0002.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Kemet API project - Ancient Egypt with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Kemet API project - Ancient Egypt
DESCRIPTIONKemet API is a Java library which introduces the transcription and transliteration of egyptian hieroglyphs based on the list of Gardiner's signs (middle egyptian). Kemet API is a part of Kemet project - Art and Culture - Archeology - Egypt
Advanced End Users, Developers, Other Audience
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/kemet/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.