This is the Linux app named Kerberos Module For Apache whose latest release can be downloaded as mod_auth_kerb-4.13.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Kerberos Module For Apache with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Kerberos Module For Apache
Mod_auth_kerb is a module that provides Kerberos user authentication to the Apache web server. It allows to retrieve the username/password pair, and also supports full Kerberos authentication (also known as Negotiate or SPNEGO based authentication).
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/modauthkerb/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.