This is the Linux app named Simple Ftp Server whose latest release can be downloaded as btftpserver1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Simple Ftp Server with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Simple Ftp Server
Implementation of an open source FTP Server which comply with RFC 959, RFC 2228, RFC 2389 and RFC 2428. Implemented in Java. This server can be run as a stand alone FTP server and can be easily embedded in any java project. Please visit our project h
- Pure Java Based Ftp Server
- Easy to run as standalone and as part of any Java project
- Runs on Windows, Linux and Solaris
- Supports role based folder access.
- Create as many as users you needed.
- Highly configurable
- Uses Java NIO for faster file Read/Write.
- Command prompt based Admin interface.
- Supports IPV4 and IPV 6
Information Technology, System Administrators, Developers
Java Swing, Command-line
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/simpleftpserver/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.