This is the Linux app named Keyfrog whose latest release can be downloaded as keyfrog-1.0.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Keyfrog with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
KeyFrog monitors the keyboard and visualizes its usage statistics. The user can obtain detailed information about keyboard activity: the intensity of keyboard usage, how was it distributed in time, which applications were used, etc. This may be very useful, for example, to developers to monitor their productivity. The environment being monitored is the X Window System (text applications are explicitly supported if run inside an X terminal).
Developers, End Users/Desktop
Non-interactive (Daemon), X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/keyfrog/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.