This is the Linux app named Keytool whose latest release can be downloaded as net.sourceforge.keytool_1.4.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Keytool with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Keytool is an Eclipse plugin that maintains keystores and certificates. It allows you to create certificates and put them in a keystore. You can from Eclipse, open and inspect certificates that are stored as .cer, or in a given keystore.
- Show which certificate in a keystore where you have the private key.
- Create and export certificate, with or without the private key.
- Create and open keystores.
- Handles JKS and PKCS #12.
Eclipse, Java SWT
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/keytool/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.