This is the Linux app named khal whose latest release can be downloaded as v0.10.4.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named khal with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
khal is a standards based CLI and terminal calendar application. Because it can read and write events/icalendars to vdir, it is able to synchronize calendars with a variety of other programs, such as CalDAV servers, through vdirsyncer. khal offers a simple, traditional calendar view and events/ to-do lists with fast and easy ways to add new events. It also offers the option of browsing and editing calendars and events through ikhal (interactive khal). khal works with all major operating systems except for Microsoft Windows.
- Can synchronize with CalDAV servers through vdirsyncer
- Quickly add new events
- Browse and edit calendars and events through ikhal
- Works on all major operating systems (except Windows)
- Works with python 3.4+
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/khal.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.