This is the Linux app named Killing Softly to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as KillingSoftly-0.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Killing Softly to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Killing Softly to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:KillingSoftly is a game developed using SDL (Simple Direct Media Layer) and C++for cognitively challenged to enhance their concentration.
Note: The aim this post is not to create a game for cognitively challenged but to help other developers who are interested in learning game development programming using SDL and C++ also.
The rules of this game are as follows.
1. There are four Dayaans(witch) which are enter into gaming area randomly.
2. There is one Warrior at centre of gaming area, who can be controlled by arrow keys.
3. If Warrior is overlapped with Dayaan then Dayaan will die and your score will increase.
4. To start new game you have to press 'n' key.
5. Whenever you start new game you can see your previous game score.
6. Before quitting game, press 'n' to see the score then quit.
Watch Video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYRft9dRcqs
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/killingsoftly/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.