This is the Linux app named KimBlast whose latest release can be downloaded as lp-csic-uab-sharedpackages-commons3_code-a86e79c502a2fd2c38fc02dd9f8e104fc5da0905.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named KimBlast with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
KimBlast GUI formats and indexes Fasta databases for Blast, performs Blast searches and analyzes results. Python 3.x version.
For more information, you can have a look at the README.md file in the source code tree:
- Local Blast+ searches
- Index local Fasta databases
- Rich-formated results
- GUI, easy to configure and use
Science/Research, End Users/Desktop
X Window System (X11), Win32 (MS Windows), wxWidgets
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/kimblast3.lp-csic-uab.p/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.