This is the Linux app named KingJamesPureBibleSearch whose latest release can be downloaded as kjvpurebiblesearch-3.0.0-2.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named KingJamesPureBibleSearch with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Study and analyze the Fingerprint of God in the mathematical structure, known as the King James Code, of the King James text of the Holy Bible. Allows instant real-time searches, with an autocompleter droplist to assist with words which come next. Jump to specific words, verses, or chapters by number, and see all possible count statistics of phrases within the text.
Graphically visualize search results, cross-reference sources and word lexicons, and search foreign translations derived from the same Divine Masoretic/Textus Receptus Vine of Scripture.
For more info and downloads, see http://www.purebiblesearch.com/
For details on the King James Code, see http://visitbethelchurch.com/
Science/Research, Education, Religion, End Users/Desktop, Other Audience
X Window System (X11), Win32 (MS Windows), Cocoa (MacOS X), Qt
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/purebiblesearch/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.