This is the Linux app named kiosk whose latest release can be downloaded as v0.2.11.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named kiosk with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
kiosk is a multi-tenancy extension For Kubernetes. Secure cluster sharing & self-service namespace provisioning. Accounts & account users to separate tenants in a shared Kubernetes cluster. Self-service namespace provisioning for account users. Account limits to ensure quality of service and fairness when sharing a cluster. Namespace templates for secure tenant isolation and self-service namespace initialization. Multi-cluster tenant management for sharing a pool of clusters. Kubernetes is designed as a single-tenant platform, which makes it hard for cluster admins to host multiple tenants in a single Kubernetes cluster. However, sharing a cluster has many advantages, e.g. more efficient resource utilization, less admin/configuration effort or easier sharing of cluster-internal resources among different tenants.
- 100% Open-Source, CNCF compatible Apache 2.0 license
- Easy to install into any existing cluster and suitable for different use cases
- Emphasizing automation and self-service for tenants
- Offering default configurations for different levels of tenant isolation
- Providing building blocks for higher-level Kubernetes platforms
- The core idea of kiosk is to use Kubernetes namespaces as isolated workspaces
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/kiosk.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.