This is the Linux app named KioskBrowser whose latest release can be downloaded as kioskbrowser-0.3.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named KioskBrowser with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONKioskBrowser is a simple KHTML-based browser meant for use in kiosks
that use HTML as their method of presentation. Currently it offers a fullscreen HTML viewer/browser, an on screen keyboard, DCOP interface, and the ability to play sounds.
Developers, Information Technology, Other Audience
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/kioskbrowser/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.