This is the Linux app named Kitchen Garden Aid 2 whose latest release can be downloaded as KitchenGardenAid-2.2.10.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Kitchen Garden Aid 2 with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Kitchen Garden Aid 2
An easy to use application to design your kitchen garden or your house farm. Helps you plan your plants ( vegetables, fruit trees, herbs, flowers ) so that it respects the rules of crop rotation and companion planting. Based on square foot gardening.
A fork of https://sourceforge.net/projects/kitchengarden. The windows installer contains all necessary files. A Linux and Mac package contains scripts and instructions to install the dependencies, and run KGA. If you download the jar directly, you must have Java 9+, including javafx. Oracle and OpenJDK java runtimes no longer include javaFX, and it must be separately installed. Alternatively https://www.azul.com/downloads/zulu-community/ is a JRE that provides a free 'JRE FX' installable that includes java and javafx. Installing it is the easiest way to run KGA on another OS.
Kitchen garden aid is primarily tested on java 15, with javafx 15 on windows. If you notice a bug, especially on another OS please report it so I can fix.
- Draw your kitchen garden
- Keeps track of crop rotation and companion planting
- Square foot gardening visualization
- Seed manager
- track variety of plant
Other Audience, Agriculture
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/kitchengarden2/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.