This is the Linux app named kivitendo, known as Lx-Office whose latest release can be downloaded as kivitendo-erp-3.0.0.tgz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named kivitendo, known as Lx-Office with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
kivitendo, known as Lx-Office
Lx-Office is a fork of the accounting package SQL-Ledger that is independently developed since 2003. It is especially customized to meet German requirements regarding accounting and financial reporting. There is also a module for CRM.
In March 2012, Lx-Office was renamed into "kivitendo" to rule out misunderstandings by equating name part "office" to "office package" for spreadsheets and text processing. The new name comes from the Swahili, translated it means "practically".
To preserve the project history, the sourceforge area will keep the previous product name for the time being.
Information Technology, Financial and Insurance Industry, Customer Service, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/lx-office/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.