This is the Linux app named KLearnNotes2 to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as klearnnotes2-1.2.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named KLearnNotes2 to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
KLearnNotes2 to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:A software for teaching the names of music notes. *Intelligent questioning *Gradual learning of successive notes *Bass and treble clefs *A game *Voice recognition, sound. In future:rhythm, scales, key signatures, chords with focus on playing the guitar.
Education, End Users/Desktop, Other Audience
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/klearnnotes2/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.