This is the Linux app named kludge3d whose latest release can be downloaded as kludge3d-20040822.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named kludge3d with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Kludge3d is a simple 3d editor, in the spirit of Worldcraft or Milkshape. It is the offspring of several other (presumably abandoned) GTK-based editors, with the best features taken from each. As the name implies, kludge3d is exactly that - a kludge.
X Window System (X11)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/kludge3d/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.