This is the Linux app named KMIP4J whose latest release can be downloaded as kmip4j-bin-1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named KMIP4J with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
The Key Management Interoperability Protocol (KMIP) defines the communication between a Key Lifecycle Management System (KLMS) and its clients. Some companies have been working with proprietary implementations of KMIP in different programming languages for a while, but up until now, no open-source solution existed. KMIP4J is an open-source implementation of KMIP 1.0 in Java.
This software was developed by Stefanie Meile and Michael Guster at the University of Applied Sciences "NTB - Interstaatliche Hochschule für Technik Buchs" (http://www.ntb.ch/ntb-homepage.html).
Developers, Security Professionals
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/kmip4j/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.