This is the Linux app named KmusicdB whose latest release can be downloaded as libdbmusic-0.8.4.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named KmusicdB with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
KmusicdB is a music information manager for KDE3 and a PostgreSQL database. You can add your music collection and browse through it in a customizable viewer. KmusicdB includes CDDB support, reports and searching. This is not an MP3 manager.
Advanced End Users, End Users/Desktop
C, C++, PL/SQL
Other API, PostgreSQL (pgsql), Project is a database abstraction layer (API)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/kmusicdb/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.