This is the Linux app named Knmap whose latest release can be downloaded as knmap-2.1.tar.bz2. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Knmap with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Knmap is a KDE-based interface to the 'nmap' facility available at http://www.insecure.org/nmap. The main Knmap window provides for the entry of nmap options and the display of nmap-generated output.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/knmap/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.