This is the Linux app named Kó³ko I Krzy¿yk na 5 to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as kik5-0.0.1.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Kó³ko I Krzy¿yk na 5 to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Kó³ko I Krzy¿yk na 5 to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:kik5 is something like gomoku, the differences are that there are no theoretical limits of game field but screen size. If point is granted then every not striked out field is in the game. See screenshot for on homepage for better understanding the idea.
End Users/Desktop, Other Audience, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/kik5/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.