This is the Linux app named Kolumns to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as kolumns-0.3.1.source.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Kolumns to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Kolumns to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONKolumns is inspired by Sega's Columns. The game is a mixture of Tetris and maybe Tic-Tac-Toe (the goal is consecutive blocks of the same color). Nice graphics. Easy & fun to play! The game runs on KDE 3.x for Linux or other Unix-like platforms. Do
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/kolumns/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.