This is the Linux app named Kompose whose latest release can be downloaded as kompose-windows-amd64.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Kompose with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Kompose is a conversion tool for Docker Compose to container orchestrators such as Kubernetes (or OpenShift). Why do cats (and developers) like Kompose? Developers love to simplify their development environment with Docker Compose. With Kompose, you can now push the same file to a production container orchestrator! Our conversions are not always 1-1 from Docker Compose to Kubernetes, but we will help get you 99% of the way there! kompose is a convenience tool to go from local Docker development to managing your application with Kubernetes. Transformation of the Docker Compose format to Kubernetes resources manifest may not be exact, but it helps tremendously when first deploying an application on Kubernetes. We have multiple ways to install Kompose. Our preferred method is downloading the binary from the latest GitHub release.
- Compatibility with multiple versions of Docker Compose
- A conversion matrix that outlines all compatible values and versions
- An in-depth user guide to use advanced features such as LoadBalancer, Service and TLS
- Labels that provide the extra 1% needed to get to 1-1 conversion
- Built for container engineers
- With Kompose, you can now push the same file to a production container orchestrator
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/kompose.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.