This is the Linux app named Korad GUI whose latest release can be downloaded as KoradKD3005P.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Korad GUI with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONPython and Tkinter based GUI for the KD3005P programmable power supply.
Power supply virtual TTY port is identified by its serial ID in the '/dev/serial/by-id' directory. This is stored in a configuration file and from then on the power supply is plug and play.
- Plug and play operation eliminates need to find virtual TTY port.
- Full front panel functionality with additional displays such as current and voltage settings.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/korad-gui/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.