This is the Linux app named KOReader whose latest release can be downloaded as KOReader2022.03.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named KOReader with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
KOReader is a document viewer for E Ink devices. Supported fileformats include EPUB, PDF, DjVu, XPS, CBT, CBZ, FB2, PDB, TXT, HTML, RTF, CHM, DOC, MOBI and ZIP files. It’s available for Kindle, Kobo, PocketBook, Android and desktop Linux. Runs on embedded devices (Cervantes, Kindle, Kobo, PocketBook, reMarkable), Android and Linux computers. Developers can run a KOReader emulator in Linux and MacOS. Multi-lingual user interface with a highly customizable reader view and many typesetting options. You can set arbitrary page margins, override line spacing and choose external fonts and styles. It has multi-lingual hyphenation dictionaries bundled into the application. Custom UI without animation, with paginated menus, adjustable text contrast, and easy zoom to fit content or page in paged media. Look up words with StarDict dictionaries / Wikipedia, add your own online OPDS catalogs and RSS feeds, share ebooks with other KOReader devices wirelessly.
- Reflow of complex PDF's using k2pdfopt
- Saving and exporting notes to files or Evernote
- Custom .ttf Fonts and stardict dictionaries
- Cloud storage (Dropbox, FTP) and synchronization
- Content providers, such as Wikipedia, OPDS and Goodreads
- First-time users need to setup KOReader based on device brand
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/koreader.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.