This is the Linux app named Koxinga to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as Koxinga031.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Koxinga to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Koxinga to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:Minimum resolution is 1600x900. Koxinga is the game similar with board game Jamaica for human vs 5 computer player only.
Englis game rule: https://sourceforge.net/projects/koxinga/files/Koxinga_English_User_Guide.pdf/download
Chinese game rule: https://sourceforge.net/projects/koxinga/files/koxinga_chinese_manual.pdf/download
Major deference between Koxinga and Jamaica:
1. Jamaica is not random map and map size is also different
2. Jamaica execute two dice action(morning and night action) each player. But Koxinga execute one dice action and execute the other dice action on next turn
3. The treasure card of Jamaica have special function and negative score card. Koxinga didn't have special and negative card. But Koxinga may get 7 food or 7 gold
4. The fight in Jamaica, using 6 faces dice and the points are 2, 4, 6, 8, 10 and star. Koxinga using 12 faces dice and the points are 0~10 and fire. Fire and star means immediate win
5. Jamaica have backward card that is not in Koxinga
- Random Map
- No cheat AI
Win32 (MS Windows)
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/koxinga/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.