This is the Linux app named KPEdit whose latest release can be downloaded as KPEdit-0.1.1-Setup.exe. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named KPEdit with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
KPEdit is a skeletal animation editor for game developers and animators. It may be a free alternative to the motion capture systems. The application provides functionality that allows the user to create realistic video-based animations. Prerecorded videos can be used as a reference in order to construct skeleton movement sequences. Other features such as interpolation, transformations and video rendering are also available as built-in functions as well as external modules.
Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/kpedit/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.