This is the Linux app named KSalup whose latest release can be downloaded as ksalup-1.2.5.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named KSalup with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
KSalup allows Linux users to receive and send popup messages to other computers on a local area network (LAN).
KSalup is compatible with many other programs such as Microsoft Winpopup, Kurupop, Linpopup, Salup, ...
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ksalup/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.