This is the Linux app named ksokoban to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as ksokoban-win32.7z. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named ksokoban to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
ksokoban to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:KSokoban is a type of transport puzzle, in which the player pushes boxes or crates around in a warehouse, trying to get them to storage locations.
1. Only one box can be pushed at a time.
2. A box cannot be pulled.
3. The player cannot walk through boxes or walls.
4. The puzzle is solved when all boxes are located at storage locations.
KSokoban original game is available under http://hem.passagen.se/awl/ksokoban/ and was written by Anders Widell, so this project is ported from old KSokoban game for kde3, and now requires KDE4 and Qt4
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ksokoban/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.