This is the Linux app named KTag Editor whose latest release can be downloaded as ktageditor.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named KTag Editor with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
KTag Editor is a free open source ID3v tag editor developed in Qt5 framework. Supported files are mp3, wav, ogg, wma, flac, asf
- Group renaming files and tags,
- Adding, deleting, extracting cover art from audio file,
- Extracting tags from file name with renaming variables,
- Creating new file names with renaming variables,
- Deleting files from file system,
- Detecting deleted, not writable and not readable files,
- Play audio files,
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ktageditor/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.