This is the Linux app named Kubernetes Operator Pythonic Framework whose latest release can be downloaded as 1.36.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Kubernetes Operator Pythonic Framework with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Kubernetes Operator Pythonic Framework
Kopf —Kubernetes Operator Pythonic Framework— is a framework and a library to make Kubernetes operator's development easier, just in a few lines of Python code. The main goal is to bring the Domain-Driven Design to the infrastructure level, with Kubernetes being an orchestrator/database of the domain objects (custom resources), and the operators containing the domain logic (with no or minimal infrastructure logic). The project was originally started as zalando-incubator/kopf in March 2019, and then forked as nolar/kopf in August 2020: but it is the same codebase, the same packages, the same developer(s). A full-featured operator in just 2 files: a Dockerfile + a Python file (*). Handling functions registered via decorators with a declarative approach. No infrastructure boilerplate code with K8s API communication. Both sync and async handlers, with sync ones being threaded under the hood. Detailed documentation with examples.
- Simple, but powerful
- Intuitive mapping of Python concepts to Kubernetes concepts and back
- Support anything that exists in K8s
- All the ways of handling all that a developer can wish for
- Eventual consistency of handling
- Awareness of other Kopf-based operators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/kubernetes-op-py-fram.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.