This is the Linux app named Kuller whose latest release can be downloaded as kuller4.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Kuller with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONKuller is a simple, fast color-selector for web page development. It is intended for a developer to deploy so that the end-user can easily select web-safe color combinations and forward the selections to the developer via email.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/kuller/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.