This is the Linux app named Kuwaiba Open Network Inventory and CMDB whose latest release can be downloaded as kuwaiba_2.0.2_stable.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Kuwaiba Open Network Inventory and CMDB with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Kuwaiba Open Network Inventory and CMDB
Kuwaiba is an enterprise grade network inventory system and CMDB for telecommunications and IT infrastructure. Some use cases can be seen here:
* General Overview / Broadcast Radio & TV
* Modeling a 5G network in Kuwaiba
* Passive Optical Networks
* IoT and Smart Cities
* Satellite-based Communications
* Fixed Wireless Networks
* Data Center Management
- Dynamic datamodel so virtually any technology and service can be represented
- Fluid navigation across physical, logical and business layers
- Automated and custom topologies (physical and logical)
- Synchronization (autodiscovery) from sources such as devices, NMS or third-party applications and databases
- Out-of-the-box support for optical networks (D/WDM, GPON, etc), SDH, MPLS and IP
- Outside Plant management
- Custom templates and reports
- Process orchestration
- Custom views for elements such as racks, splice boxes or fiber spliters
- Custom containment structure (what inventory objects can be contained into others, as in cities inside countries, or devices inside racks)
- Customer, services and contracts management
Information Technology, Telecommunications Industry
Other file-based DBMS
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/kuwaiba/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.