This is the Linux app named lab-sticc to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as Eclipse-OSATE-ADELE-Win.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named lab-sticc to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
lab-sticc to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONPower consumption analysis tools for embedded systems. MARTE to AADL model transformation with ATL for tools interoperability. More info on the project at http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/lab-sticc/
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/lab-sticc/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.