This is the Linux app named LamaDict to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as LamaDict-Bin-0.1.2.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named LamaDict to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
LamaDict to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:LamaDict is englist to czech and czech to english dictionary for mobile phones. It is written in j2me. Word database is taken from http://slovnik.zcu.cz
Education, End Users/Desktop
Proprietary file format
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/lamadict/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.