This is the Linux app named Lan Tournament Director to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as TnJava-Bot.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Lan Tournament Director to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Lan Tournament Director to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONfrom adminbot, rconed projects.cs,css,dod,dods.Supervise different game tournaments with the same application from a single web interface: -Define the servers, the opponents, server config, warmup. -Match status(scores) in realtime, mirc match annonces.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/tnjava-bot/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.