This is the Linux app named LAN Tournament Manager to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as TournamentManager-v.11.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named LAN Tournament Manager to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
LAN Tournament Manager to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTION:LAN Tournament Manager is used to setup and display brackets for any tournament. You can currently choose from single or double elimination (pool play to come in future). LTM is currently v.11.
- Single or Double Elimination
- Randomize Starting Positions or Add Bias to Certain Players (Separate the Better Players)
- Store Win/Loss Information for Players and Games
- Easily Select the Winners and Generate the Next Game
- Easily Add or Remove Players During Player Entry
- Easily End All Bye Rounds
- Change Player Arrangement (Right Click on an Available Drop Down Box--Don't Select With Left Click First)
Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop, Other Audience, Management
Java Swing, Java AWT
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/lan/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.