This is the Linux app named LandsDiscordBot whose latest release can be downloaded as LandsDiscordBot-2.2.3.jar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named LandsDiscordBot with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This plugin adds Discord functionality to the spigot plugin Lands.
It allows land owners to create a channel for their land so they can chat from Discord with their land members online at the Minecraft server. Also you can view top lands in Discord, receive land and war notifications and more to come.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/landsdiscordbot/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.