This is the Linux app named Laptop Configuration for Ubuntu Linux whose latest release can be downloaded as lc4ul-0.3.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Laptop Configuration for Ubuntu Linux with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Laptop Configuration for Ubuntu Linux
A hardware configuration and tweaking program for Dell laptops running Ubuntu Linux. This program was written for anyone who desires to automate the configuration of incorrectly configured or unsupported hardware.
Advanced End Users, Developers, End Users/Desktop
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/lc4ul/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.