This is the Linux app named Laravel MongoDB whose latest release can be downloaded as Release3.8.4.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Laravel MongoDB with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This package adds functionalities to the Eloquent model and Query builder for MongoDB, using the original Laravel API. This library extends the original Laravel classes, so it uses exactly the same methods. Make sure you have the MongoDB PHP driver installed. In case your Laravel version does NOT autoload the packages, add the service provider to config/app.php. For usage with Lumen, add the service provider in bootstrap/app.php. In this file, you will also need to enable Eloquent. You must however ensure that your call to $app->withEloquent(); is below where you have registered the MongodbServiceProvider. The service provider will register a MongoDB database extension with the original database manager. There is no need to register additional facades or objects. When using MongoDB connections, Laravel will automatically provide you with the corresponding MongoDB objects.
- Extends the original Laravel classes
- Database testing
- Extend the base model
- Extend the Authenticable base model
- MongoDB-specific operators
- Inserts, updates and deletes
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/laravel-mongodb.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.