This is the Linux app named Laravel permission whose latest release can be downloaded as 5.11.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Laravel permission with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This package allows you to manage user permissions and roles in a database. If you're using multiple guards we've got you covered as well. Every guard will have its own set of permissions and roles that can be assigned to the guard's users. Because all permissions will be registered on Laravel's gate, you can check if a user has a permission with Laravel's default can function. We invest a lot of resources into creating best in class open source packages. You can support us by buying one of our paid products. You're free to use this package, but if it makes it to your production environment we highly appreciate you sending us a postcard from your hometown, mentioning which of our package(s) you are using. This package allows for users to be associated with permissions and roles. Every role is associated with multiple permissions. A Role and a Permission are regular Eloquent models.
- A permission can be given to any user
- A permission can be revoked from a user
- Or revoke & add new permissions in one go
- You can check if a user has a permission
- Or you may pass an integer representing the permission id
- You can check if a user has Any of an array of permissions
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/laravel-permission.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.