This is the Linux app named LaTeX Reference Card Creator whose latest release can be downloaded as LaTeXreferenceCard-1.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named LaTeX Reference Card Creator with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
LaTeX Reference Card Creator
LaTeX Reference Card Creator is a Makefile based build system for creating reference cards. LaTeX Reference Card Creator compiles content into PDF, DjVu, TEX DVI, HTML and PostScript output formats. A three column reference card will be created. Features include batch image format conversions, spell checking, broken link checking, automatic backups and .zip and .tar.gz distribution building.
LaTeX Reference Card Creator provides many LaTeX examples which can be used to make a reference card.
- Spell checking
- Diction analysis
- Style analysis
- Broken link checking
- Automatic image conversion to EPS
- Automatic .zip and .tar.gz distribution building
- Automatic backups
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/latex-reference-card-creator/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.