This is the Linux app named layer whose latest release can be downloaded as 3.5.1.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named layer with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
layer is a web pop-up layer component that has always been favored. It has a full range of solutions and is aimed at developers of all levels. Your page will easily have a rich and friendly operating experience. In comparison with similar components, layer will be more accessible for developers. It is not only based on "face" to win, but tries to show more robust functions with less code as much as possible, and pays special attention to performance improvement, ease of use and practicality. The layer is even compatible with IE6. All major browsers. With a considerable number of basic attributes and methods, you can customize as many styles as you need. Each shell mode has its own characteristics and is very popular. Of course, this kind of statement always sounds a bit uncomfortable, so you need to know more about whether this tool really does what you want.
- The first interactive solution for the page pop-up layer
- layer has been used on countless Web platforms
- It can be seen almost everywhere, including many well-known large-scale websites
- layer has been used by at least hundreds of thousands of developers in China and even around the world
- Alert/Confirm/Prompt/common prompt/page block/iframe/tips, etc.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/layer.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.