This is the Linux app named LayerBulletin whose latest release can be downloaded as layerbulletin_1.1.6.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named LayerBulletin with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
DESCRIPTIONEver needed a simple to use and customize forum system? One that is not bloated with features that you will never use? LayerBulletin can do just the thing with you, going back to basics with a feature rich system that is simple to use and not bloated with useless features. LayerBulletin is easy to customise with its Themes and Modules system, with built-in spam protection for your community.
- Admin CP
- Fast Reply
- Topic Quote
- Spam Protection
- System Update Checker
- Moderation Tools
- Multiple Languages
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/layerbulletin/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.