This is the Linux app named Lazy Load Remastered whose latest release can be downloaded as Fixnpmsupport.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named Lazy Load Remastered with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Lazy Load Remastered
- Blur up images
- Responsive images
- Inlined placeholder image
- Reduce the amount of request you can use data uri images as the placeholder
- You can install beta version with yarn or npm
- If you use jQuery there is a wrapper which you can use
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/lazy-load-remastered.mirror/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.