This is the Linux app named lazyCode: modular weblog system whose latest release can be downloaded as lazycode-0.3b.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named lazyCode: modular weblog system with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
lazyCode: modular weblog system
DESCRIPTIONWritten in Perl, using XML and totaly themeable; lazyCode enables you to manage your own diary/weblog/journal and much more. With a basic knowledge of Perl, write your own modules and add personal features to the system.
Developers, End Users/Desktop, System Administrators
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/lazycode/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.