This is the Linux app named lcd-image-converter whose latest release can be downloaded as lcd-image-converter-20161012.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named lcd-image-converter with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
This program allows you to create bitmaps and fonts, and transform them to "C" source format for embedded applications.
The transformation of the images to the source code is made by using templates. Therefore, by modifying the templates, you can change the format of the output within certain limits.
- Create a single image;
- Create fonts (set of images - characters), including Unicode;
- Monochrome, grayscale, color;
- With vertical and horizontal orientation of bytes;
- 8, 16, 24, 32-bit data size;
- 1...32 bits per pixel;
- RLE compression;
- For different display controllers, not limited by one particular model.
- Custom "C" template for output.
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/lcd-image-converter/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.