This is the Linux app named LCUI whose latest release can be downloaded as lcui-0.15.0.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named LCUI with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
LCUI is a freely available software library to create GUI application, it is written in C, support the use XML and CSS describe the graphical interface, you can use it to make some simple effects.
The above description and screenshots is for the version 1.0.0 (+), and the 1.0.0 version is still in development, it is not officially released, please do not use old versions of "files "page to download as version 1.0.0.
- written in C: Suitable for applications that are smaller and are primarily written in C.
- Cross platform: Support for Windows and Linux, you can write Windows Desktop apps and Universal Windows Platform apps, as well as Linux Desktop apps.
- XML parsing: Support for using XML markup language to describe the structure of the graphical user interface.
- CSS parsing: Support for using CSS language to describing the presentation of the graphical user interface.
- HTML-Like layout: Support the block, inline-block and simple flex layout, If you have web page development experience, then the use of LCUI will be easier to get started.
- Flexible: Support for adapting the interface to screens of different pixel densities by setting global scaling, And also support for using screen density related sp and dp units to describe position and size of the elements.
- Text rendering: Support for the text to set the global font, line height, horizontal alignment, and also support to set the color, background color, bold, italic for some text blocks separately.
- Font management: Support for loading multiple font files, and support to use font of different family, weight and style.
- Image processing: Provide image read interfaces, support for reading jpg, png and bmp format images.
- Touch: Support multi-touch, but currently only support Windows system.
X Window System (X11), Framebuffer, Win32 (MS Windows), Project is a user interface (UI) system
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/lc-ui/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.