This is the Linux app named LDAP Administration Tool whose latest release can be downloaded as lat-1.2.4.tar.gz. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named LDAP Administration Tool with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
LDAP Administration Tool
LAT stands for LDAP Administration Tool. The tool allows you to browse LDAP-based directories and add/edit/delete entries contained within. It can store profiles for quick access to different servers. There are also different views available such as Users, Groups and Hosts which allow you to easily manage objects without having to deal with the intricacies of LDAP.
User, Group Computer, and Contact views
LDIF imports and exports
Samba and Active Directory support
Plugin support for adding 3rd party views and attribute viewers
Integration with GNOME
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/ldap-at/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.