This is the Linux app named LeapFrog Optimizer to run in Linux online whose latest release can be downloaded as LeapFrog_Master_0_5.zip. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named LeapFrog Optimizer to run in Linux online with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
LeapFrog Optimizer to run in Linux online
DESCRIPTIONname: leap frog optimizer
version: 0.5 ALPHA
author: Mark Redd
email: [email protected]
written for python version: 2
optimizer algorithm website: http://www.r3eda.com/
This optimizer was written based on the algorithm published by
Dr. R. Russell Rhinehart.
A full explanation of the algorithm can be found at the following URL:
The following are "key references" published on
the optimization website explaining the technique:
- Rhinehart, R. R., M. Su, and U. Manimegalai-Sridhar,
“Leapfrogging and Synoptic Leapfrogging: a new optimization approach”,
Computers & Chemical Engineering, Vol. 40, 11 May 2012, pp. 67-81.
- Manimegalai-Sridhar, U., A. Govindarajan, and R. R. Rhinehart,
“Improved Initialization of Players in Leapfrogging Optimization”,
Computers & Chemical Engineering, Vol. 60,
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/leapfrog-optimizer/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.