This is the Linux app named LeaseWatch Mobile whose latest release can be downloaded as LeaseWatch.rar. It can be run online in the free hosting provider OnWorks for workstations.
Download and run online this app named LeaseWatch Mobile with OnWorks for free.
Follow these instructions in order to run this app:
- 1. Downloaded this application in your PC.
- 2. Enter in our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 3. Upload this application in such filemanager.
- 4. Start the OnWorks Linux online or Windows online emulator or MACOS online emulator from this website.
- 5. From the OnWorks Linux OS you have just started, goto our file manager https://www.onworks.net/myfiles.php?username=XXXXX with the username that you want.
- 6. Download the application, install it and run it.
Windows Mobile app to track the status of a vehicle lease. At any given point during the lease period, the user can enter the current milage on the vehicle and the system shows a percentage of total allowed miles up to that day, along with other stats.
Win32 (MS Windows)
Visual Basic .NET
Microsoft SQL Server
This is an application that can also be fetched from https://sourceforge.net/projects/leasewatch/. It has been hosted in OnWorks in order to be run online in an easiest way from one of our free Operative Systems.